Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Beautiful Heartbeat, Fell in love, so tiny, so perfect, so loved.



Our new Duedate is 9-8-2010. I was so scared and so worried, that after my appointment, I think it all hit me, was just so tired and did not want to post for some reason, I am sorry it took me this long to post an update.

This is pregnancy #21 for me, and I never just assume we have a baby with a heartbeat.
Something new happened to me, this is the first time, has shocked me and excited me, but I fell in love the moment I saw the flash, flash, flash of my baby's heartbeat, it dawned on me, that right in front of my eyes I was seeing their heartbeat, life, wow, my baby's heartbeat, awesome, so awesome, just fell in love, I have never been so attached from this early on, NEVER, if it is God's will, then that heartbeat will be beating in my arms, on my chest next to my heart in about 7 months, I can not even believe it. The baby had a nice strong fast heartbeat. Dr. Elfelt knows I do not look at the screen till he says we have a heartbeat, I just don't want to see anything if there is not one, so he said we have a heartbeat, and I pulled my hands away from my face and saw it, if I had not been lying down I would have been jumping up and down, going wooohoo, wooohoo! We have a heartbeat, so tiny, so loved, so wanted, my 16th baby, WOW!!!!!!! I am so happy to get past this first milestone!

Thank you so much for the prayers I was a scared nervous wreck and will still worry but a lot less now, thank you!!!
With Love,
Christi Mommy to 15 Crazy, Loving Kids and #16 on the way!!!

P.S. If you click the picture it will be fullsize.

13 comments:

  1. Christi, what an amazing little blessing! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Christi! I am sooo happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Robin and Bekki. I am so happy for me too, lol.
    Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! If I had been there I would have done the jumping for you. :P

    Take good care of yourself, dear friend. Your family is always in my prayers.

    Tell Dave our parish is having a Piefest on February 13th. Guess what I'm making? That's right, my Shepherd's Pie Goop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Christi! Beautiful pic of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! We have 5 children and 2 angels. Sadly after you lose a little one in pregnancy or right after that shiny happy no problems outlook is gone. Hold dear your little ones pic and heart beat sound. Pray that the Lord eases any anxiety that keeps in. I am soooo happy for you! Your family sounds amazing and wonderful!
    God bless
    Heather Laurie
    www.specialneedshomeschooling.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "whoosh whoosh" of a prenatal heartbeat never gets old. Never! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on that beautiful HB :) what a precious gift, #16! very special!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. we have angels too, I know how joyful it is to see that heart flickering away on the screen when you aren't sure that it will. Glad you hit this first milestone, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Christi! I hope you have a wonderful happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Christi!!!! What a rush that must have been when you heard the heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi--I just found your blog and wanted to say Congratulations on your new baby on the way!! A new heartbeat is a beautiful sound. We have 7 children here and 3 little angels and I can understand about not wanting to look at the sonogram. It's a joyful thing to hear a beating heart. You have a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete