Monday, October 14, 2013

Off to the races!!!

Was planning a big update before I got to this particular bit of news, but I took Christi in to the doctor today because the baby was breech last time and even though the doc sent her to the hospital and manually turned him, the boy has apparently decided to practice somersaults this last week and is again feet down.  Totally breech.  Christi's doc is sending us into the hospital again to try and turn this sucker, but this time, when that's done, we'll fire up the pitosin and begin inducing.  So it looks like today, (or sometime early tomorrow) will be BABY DAY!!  I will be tweeting live as we go with as many pics as she'll let me take.  I can't video until afterwards (hospital policy) but when I can, that will go up as well.  Pray for us, wish us luck, and we'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment