Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ultrasound update.

The ultrasound went well, the baby was in a really lousy position so it was difficult to get a good picture. The U/S dated the baby at 23w 5 days and approximately 1lb 5oz. The actual age is 22w 1day. We had the tech put a photo of the sex in an envelope, like we did for the TV show, and as yet we haven't peeked. We have been sorely tempted though. I wasn't able to be there, but it was a huge relief for Christi to be able to see a healthy baby. She had been worried, what with her age and the simple odds of having 16 healthy babies, she had been imagining all sorts of problems. But all is well, the heartbeat was a healthy 146 and all is looking good. Check out the below pics:


And, as always, our ultrasound tech, Susan, told Christi, "see you next year!"

She probably will...

6 comments:

  1. aw.... hello 16!! you are cute as can be!! and my guess is you are a little Mr!! :) how exciting! So glad all is well in baby/belly land *hugs and belly rubs* I can't believe your that far along already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad baby #16 is healthy! I've heard a lot about you guys. I'm Kelli Schlicker's daughter. Dave, I don't know if you remember her. Anyways, my mom has told me a lot about you. I'm glad you are doing well, as is the new little baby.

    ~Brittany

    PS: My mom thinks that you're crazy... in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    I'm so thankful that this baby is healthy. God is good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our doctor listened to the heartbeat 3 weeks ago and said it was 146 too. We have our 20 week ultrasound on the 11th. Looking forward to it. But I don't have the willpower you do, we'll find out right there what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome!!!!! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete